Monday, June 14, 2010

music monday :: Radical Face

I fell in love at first listen, again. That was a couple weeks ago. The test of time has told me this might be a new fave band.

Rebecca of Girls Gone Child was the one to introduce me to this band via her post 49/100. I had a listen to Welcome Home then, googled them to see who they are and have been flipping through their stuff ever since. The coolest part is that Ben Cooper (he IS Radical Face as well as Electric President) produced and recorded another Music Monday fave's albums, Astronautalis! I KNOW> weird. They are both from Florida. Who knew.

With that, I will leave you with this little gem to ponder. It's a beauty.


leel

1 comment:

serenity said...

wow, that's an awesome song. thanks for introducing me to it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails