Friday, March 5, 2010

*Memetime

*If you say it like *hammertime!* it's WAY more fun.

I was poking around the interwebs and landed on Sunday Stealing. Great name. Also, it's a meme sharing blog. I haven't done a meme thingy on here like that, so why not now? Who needs Sunday? Perfect for a Friday, so: ACTION! I present to you my answers.

The Clown's Meme

1. How old will you be in five years? Emotionally, 14. IRL? 41. ugh.

2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? My Uncle JJ & my husband, The Bub

3. How tall are you? 5’9”

4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? My first sunny getaway, in two weeks!

5. What’s the last movie you saw? I watched Hotel Gramercy Park & Management back to back a day or 2 ago. I enjoyed both.

6. Who was the last person you called? My Uncle JJ

7. Who was the last person to call you? My neighbour Heidi

8. What was the last text message you received? um, text? yah, no I don’t text. I got rid of my cell phone a while ago. I hated it.

9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail? I haven’t checked yet. Oops!

10. Do you prefer to call or text? Call, no texting!

11. What were you doing at 12am last night? Embroidering my nephew’s baptism gift and eating fresh baked chocolate banana chunk muffins.

12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? My parents were married for 37 years, divorced in 2009.

13. When is the last time you saw your mom? On Saturday.

14. What color are your eyes? Brown

15. What time did you wake up today? 7:25

16. What are you wearing right now? Jeans, a grey wife-beater and a white t-shirt.

17. What is your favorite christmas song? Carol of the Bells

18. Where is your favorite place to be? Near the ocean.

19. Where is your least favorite place to be? Chained to a desk in an office.

20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? Africa: Rwanda and Lesotho, specifically.

21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years? Exactly where I need to be.

22. Do you tan or burn? I burn to a nice crisp in 20 minutes or less.

23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Badguys.

24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? The Bub.

25. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2. That’s 1 too many in my opinion.

26. How big is your bed? Queen size. One day, I will have a bedroom big enough for a king!

27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? laptop

29. What color are your sheets? this week, white.

30. How many pillows do you sleep with? 2

31. What is your favorite season? Spring!

32. What do you like about Autumn? The cool nights and the smell of fires in the fireplace.

33. What do you like about winter? Not much. The reading inside, the snowy holidays?

34. What do you like about the summer? The gardening and long days, reading in the hammock and eating outside in our yard.

35. What do you like about spring? Everything! The world comes alive!

36. How many states/provinces have you lived in? 2

37. What cities/towns have you lived in? Woodstock, Fredericton, and Grand Falls (New Brunswick), Stittsville & Ottawa (Ontario).

38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? Bare feet at all times please.

39. Are you a social person? Yes and No.

40. What was the last thing you ate? A chocolate banana chunk muffin.

41. What is your favorite restaurant? MeKong in Ottawa

42. What is your favorite ice cream? Jamoca Almond Fudge

43. What is your favorite dessert? Mud Pie

44. What is your favorite kind of soup? Cream of Mushroom

45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? Homemade strawberry jam.

46. Do you like Chinese food? Sure do!

47. Do you like coffee? Sure do! With cream & sugar please.

48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average? 3

49. What do you drink in the morning? Coffee or tea.

50. What non-banking related card in your wallet is the most valuable to you? My driver’s license.

51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? Yes.

52. Do you know how to play poker? Yes.

53. Do you like to cuddle? Sometimes.

54. Have you ever been to Canada? I live in Canada!

55. Do you have an addictive personality? Why? Who said that? (YES!)

56. Do you eat out or at home more often? At home.

57. What do you miss about highschool, if anything? The free time, easy breezy days.

58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? Yes!

59. Do you want kids? Thinking about it, but yes, in general.

60. Do you speak any other languages? Je parle Francaise un petit peu...

61. Have you ever gotten stitches? Astonishingly, only twice. Both times on the face.

62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? No.

63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? Ocean, hands down.

64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat? Window.

65. Do you know how to drive stick? I learned on a stick, so yes.

66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? Great vintage finds nobody else would notice.

Enough about meme. (get it? i kill me.)
How about you?
Of course, I want to hear about you!
Copy away, and just leave links back to the original.

leel

7 comments:

MollyinMinn said...

What a great first post to land on (my first, not yours of course)...feel like I know you now :)

leel said...

thanks happygal! that's awesome! :) nice meeting you!

Evangeline said...

I just played. :)

anymommy said...

I instantly know I'll like anyone who chooses the ocean.

Red Shoe Artist said...

I really would like to throw my mobile phone away... but I don't remember life before them anymore. I can go a whole day without my phone, but that's it.... bad hey?
Great post Sista

leel said...

thanks girls! I think I might do one meme a week for a while. I learn so much I never would about other bloggers - why not!

xo

serenity said...

awesome!! i feel like now i have properly stalked you lol--i wonder if i dare to play...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails