Tuesday, April 20, 2010

untitled. with pictures

I have been feeling stumped when it comes to life and blogging lately. I like to blame it on the weather. That heatwave we experienced a few weeks ago was followed by more warm weather, which has resulted in my gardens being roughly 4 weeks ahead of schedule. I love it, I do, but I was anticipating having more inside time to finish off some re-organizing and other projects half completed inside before tackling all the outdoor stuff. So I find myself scrambling a bit where priorities are concerned, and feeling like I haven't finished some of my winter projects yet. So yah. I'm scramblie right now.

I decided to flip through some of the pictures I took, and suddenly realized I actually have pictures from the worst winter ever - 2008, taken on April 1st AND I also have pictures from this April 1st. Guess what that means? Comparison time! I present to you 2 pictures of my back yard. One from 2008 and then 2 from 2010. Can you see the difference? I sure can. Check out how high up that fat dog is on the deck - beside the barbecue! And this year? I clear, dirty patio with a cat beside the deck and bees and flowers in my garden. Holy wow! See what I mean?!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Happy Tuesday!
leel

2 comments:

serenity said...

i love love love the bumble bee flower pic--how amazing!

ya weather is definitely all over the map the past few years...oh global warming--you're never boring o.o

Unknown said...

Love the Fat Dog....and the bug...and as usual...a good read......

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails