Tuesday, April 7, 2009

my etsy cruise for ♥ circles ♥

etsy is one of my little luxuries.
a place to go to feed my soul with that which is created either by hands, or for hands.
textures. shapes. & colours. (oh my!)
*********************************************************************************
here is just a small sample of circles that made me squeal this morning when i searched 'circle' in the tags and descriptions. oh the joy. so hard to narrow all the love down to 9.

ok. so sorry, try and follow along.
the font is not working the way i would like, however i'm not stressing about little junk like that. this is not rocket science.
the pretty pictures help.

can you feel the love? i can.
... off to put up the office shelves!


leel


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails