Monday, May 3, 2010

music monday ♥ first love ♥

i got thinking about earliest memories and the music of my childhood. my soundtrack. musical roots.
.
my earliest memory of music is swift but vivid. i was in the back seat of my parents car - I remember it was yellow, with warm black bucket seats, that kind that left a woven impression on your legs. my mom was driving, the window was open, the sun shone in and she was singing this song as it played on the radio.
.
i still remember it like it was yesterday when i hear this song. a moment caught in a song's web. i never tire of it, my first love. it's my little happy go to place.



so, do tell, what are your first memories of music? do you still love them like I do mine? happy monday!

leel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails